Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Hi Admin, i have some thing to share!

ntycle
    Registered Users
    Registered Users

Number of posts : 3
    Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Right_bar_bleue

XheprahMU Points : 9
    XheprahMU Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 2012-03-20

Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Empty Hi Admin, i have some thing to share!

Post by ntycle Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Dear GM and ADMIN,

I'm hihihehe in game.

Recently, I felt our server seems to be sad, little participants.

I ask the question for myself. why it happened so.

Even I, who loved XHEPRAMU but outside the Deep Castle in the game now. I do not know what else to do. so bored. I hope you should to sell the box Kundun +1-> +4 in shop (for new members to join, can have temporaries set and inspiring to play.)

And one more thing that should be sold wing level 2 in shop. Should make it difficult for players at level 3 wings is enough.

If this situation continues themselves. I probably will not be long before participation.

Thanks and regards,

hihihehe
    AVOID
    AVOID
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 38
    Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Right_bar_bleue

XheprahMU Points : 71
    XheprahMU Reputation : 3
    Registration date : 2012-03-18

Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Empty Re: Hi Admin, i have some thing to share!

Post by AVOID Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Concern citizen ?

OK, i got your idea.You mean when we have new members in-game they will receive free sets(beginners),i also agree to your suggestion.I am Waiting for the response of other staff about this kind of idea.

Thank you,
    XheprahMU Staff
    Carvani
    Registered Users
    Registered Users

Number of posts : 2
    Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Right_bar_bleue

XheprahMU Points : 4
    Registration date : 2012-04-01

Hi Admin, i have some thing to share! Empty Re: Hi Admin, i have some thing to share!

Post by Carvani Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 am

i agree with him cheers
    Exclikers
    Exclikers
    Admin/Owner/Founder
    Admin/Owner/Founder

Number of posts : 32

XheprahMU Points : 39
    Registration date : 2007-10-10

Post by Exclikers Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:06 am

Just wait for my next update of the server..

we will make more events in game and in forum, i am just busy now to make a full time on the server..

Soon Castle Siege will start. you should prepare now your guilds to be strong..

Cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content